Minneapolis Skyway Food Tour
While it's chilly outside, join us as we weave our way through the cozy corners of downtown Minneapolis skyways on a food adventure to some of the newest and hottest award-winning restaurants. You’ll experience locally-owned restaurants with locally-inspired and -sourced food and drink, and learn the city’s history along the way.
Click here for booking, pricing, contract information, and how to learn more.
- Ham and pear crisp sandwich with fresh homemade chips from the restaurant that has "damn good food"
- All about sourcing local with heirloom corn bread topped with ghost pepper cheese, scallions, and honey butter
- Popular and delicious sweet-and-salty Chicago Mix® popcorn
- Fresh, melt-in-your-mouth rotisserie chicken wings in maple glaze made with pure maple syrup and fine bourbon
- Fine chocolates to be savored
- Fried shrimp tossed in sweet & spicy Thai chili sauce, served with ginger citrus sauce and paired with locally-brewed Minnesota craft beer (optional non-alcoholic tastings available)
- Featured on the Cooking Channel's Unique Sweets - Bourbon Whiskey Caramel Donut Bread Pudding Loaf
Click here for our Food Allergy & Food Choice Policy
While it's chilly outside, join us as we weave our way through the cozy corners of downtown Minneapolis skyways on a food adventure. We will stroll through the "Broadway" Theater District and enjoy VIP service as we visit some of the newest and hottest award-winning restaurants downtown Minneapolis has to offer. The tour includes seeing the Minneapolis skyscraper that was modeled after the Washington Monument and visiting the famous Statue of Mary Richards tossing her hat. Along the way, we will also visit quaint eateries that have pride in local ownership, including a favorite since 1932. You will taste craft beer samples and learn the secrets behind the great food you are enjoying. You'll leave the tour with a tasty experience of some of the best food finds Minneapolis has to offer all while learning history of downtown and soaking in the local culture.