Twin Cities Winery Tours
Join us for a wine adventure you won't soon forget! Visit 3 premier wineries located close to the Twin Cities, and enjoy a glass of wine at each. Whether you choose the Countryside Winery Tour or the River Road Winery Tour you're sure to have a great day! Some wineries even have kitchens or food trucks for you to purchase something tasty if you're feeling hungry.
- Click here for booking, pricing, contract information, and how to learn more.
- Countryside Winery Tour - 4-hour guided tour of local wineries right outside the Twin Cities metro
- River Road Winery Tour - 5-hour guided tour of local wineries right outside the Twin Cities metro
- Custom pick up and drop off within our free service area - house, hotel, you name it
- Comfortable coach transportation
- 3 wineries, with a glass of wine at each
- Cooler for your wine bottles
- Fun and knowledgeable tour guide
- Professional driver
- Gratuities for winery staff, tour guide, and driver
- Click here to view our transportation options.
Join us for a wine adventure you will not soon forget. Sit back, relax and allow our knowledgeable tour guide to take you to Minnesota's best wineries right outside of the Twin Cities! Select from our partnered wineries - or let us know which wineries you would like to visit. Northern Vineyard, located in historic Stillwater; one of the newest wineries in Wisconsin, Belle Vinez; Cannon River Winery who won Best of Show at the 2012 Minnesota Monthly Food & Wine Experience; Sovereign Estate, is nestled along the banks of Lake Waconia; Parley Lake Winery, featuring a family-owned apple orchard; and Schram Vineyards, featuring beautiful vineyards, gardens, and lake view. If you feel adventurous, enjoy a round of Bocce Ball on Schram's attractive courts!