Slice of Minneapolis
Jump on our bus and enjoy a slice of Minneapolis on the Twin Cities' only pizza tour. Pizza lovers will eat their way through five local pizza joints where you'll compare pizza crusts, cheese and sauces while learning the history of these Minneapolis staples. Experience authentic local pizzerias who have been featured on many "Best Pizza in the Twin Cities" lists and get a taste of the best pie in the Midwest from a Minneapolis favorite, the first coal burning made pizzeria in Minnesota, a Minneapolis legend, a wood fire Neapolitan specialist and the home of football pizza!
- Coal fired pizza featuring a crust that is crisp but not chewy, thin but not crackery and firm enough to hold a slice with one hand.
- Only found here in Minnesota - home of the football pizza served up with their "green sauce"
- Making pizza since 1963 this "Minnesota style" pizza served up in squares and features sweet and garlicky sauce and the mega-blanket of cheese
- Twin Cities' first modern boutique pizza parlor with whole wheat-based crust in the specialty pies
- Wood fire Neapolitan pizza in Minneapolis located in the Arts District of "nordeast"
*Tastings subject to change without notice. We can NOT accommodate most food restrictions
Pick up at a location of your choice or at 825 Hennepin Ave, Minneapolis MN 55402 - Outside of Rock Bottom Brewery in LaSalle Plaza
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to check in.
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothes.
- Multiple parking ramps are available right in the area or choose metered parking