St. Paul Skyway Food Tour
Explore the best of St. Paul food in the heart of downtown on this indoor food adventure. You’ll learn about the Capital City's robust food culture while exploring its rich history, sample food from an old gangster hangout and drink local-brewed craft beer from the only brewery in the country that uses well water to produce its beer.
You'll also stroll through some of the most historic areas in St. Paul - including the Saint Paul Hotel that overlooks Rice Park and Landmark Center. See the tallest building in St. Paul as well as Mickey’s Diner Car, a local favorite that was featured in both "The Mighty Ducks" and Rachel Ray's "Tasty Travels" on the Food Network.
To cap off an incredible tour of Minnesota’s second-largest city, you'll enjoy quaint eateries that have pride in local ownership (including one of the best local chocolatiers/confectioners in the Twin Cities and a St. Paul favorite since 1932) and food from critically-acclaimed Japanese, African and Mediterranean restaurants.
Between the rich history and incredible food, you’ll never want to leave the state’s capital.
This tour is approximately 90% indoors and includes about 3 city blocks walking outside.
Saturdays 11am-2pm (Nov - Mar)
Apr - Oct: for the same tour but outdoors, please book our Heart of St Paul Food Tour
- Japanese skewered chicken or beef featuring a bold Asian flavor profile bursting with savory and sweet goodness (Yakitori/Kushiyaki)
- Variety of mouthwatering African, Mediterranean, and American cuisine made fresh and prepared Halal
- Fine local chocolates including, Potion #9 Chocolate Sauce, Sipping Chocolate and a truffle of your choice - 41 - 99%. Our favorite is the Himalayan Caramel!
- Gyoza (Japanese dumpling) featured from a winner of Restaurants Critics Choice
- Locally-brewed flights of Minnesota craft beer from Tin Whiskers Brewing (optional non-alcoholic tastings available)
- You haven't been to Minnesota until you've tried the Cheese Curds!
- Deliciously sweet and salty popular Chicago Mix® popcorn
Tasting menus and food stops are subject to change without notice. At this time, we can provide an alternative menu for these food options: nut-free, dairy-free, gluten-free, pork-free, shellfish-free, vegetarian or vegan. However, we cannot guarantee that the food or drinks on the tour were made in a facility free of the following items: peanuts, tree-nuts, dairy, shellfish, meat or other food allergies.
$50 per person
Starting location is in the old Pioneer Press building (141 4th Street East, St. Paul); enter via main door located on Robert St N. Ending location at 411 Minnesota St, St Paul, MN 55101.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to check in.
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothes.
- Both multiple parking ramps and metered parking are available right in the area
Booking Policy: Tours must have a minimum of 4 people booked for tour to operate. You will receive notice the day before the tour if minimums are not achieved. If minimums are not met, tickets will be fully refunded or rescheduled for a different tour date.
All tickets sold are nonrefundable and cannot be exchanged or rescheduled. This tour is held rain or shine. If bad weather occurs, tour will be enjoyed inside via skyways.
Looking for a private tour, wanting to celebrate an occasion or have a group larger than 12 people? Please check out our private tour packages and CONTACT US to arrange for a private tour.