"Nordeast" River District
This guided tour starts on the oldest street in Minneapolis highlighting the Northeast neighborhood, Mississippi River, Stone Arch Bridge and St. Anthony Falls. You'll enjoy Eastern European specialties and pirogi from a James Beard Award winner, a staple of "Minnesota" style pizza, classic polish sausages and sauerkraut with a variety of Minnesota craft beers. Don't forget the gelato that is sure to please your taste buds! While enjoying this up-and-coming neighborhood, you''ll even learn why it's called "Nordeast."
- 1 - 4pm Thursdays (Apr - Oct)
- 11am -2pm Sundays (Apr - Oct)
- James Beard award winner - featuring Eastern European specialties and their pierogi
- This classic polish restaurant has been serving up their very popular homemade sausages and sauerkraut for over 62 years
- Local favorite "Minnesota"-style pizza since 1965
- Variety of Minnesota-brewed craft beers (non-alcoholic tastings available)
- You haven't been to Minnesota until you've tried the cheese curds!
- Gelato that is sure to please your taste buds
- Award-winning coffee
Tasting menus and food stops are subject to change without notice. At this time, we can provide an alternative menu for these food options: nut-free, dairy-free, gluten-free, pork-free, shellfish-free, vegetarian or vegan. However, we cannot guarantee that the food or drinks on the tour were made in a facility free of the following items: peanuts, tree-nuts, dairy, shellfish, meat or other food allergies.
$55 per person
Starting location begins at SE Main Street & 6th Ave SE (end of Stone Arch Bridge), ends at Hennepin and University (map does not reflect exact location)
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to check in
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothes
- Multiple parking ramps are available right in the area or choose metered parking
Cancellation Policy: Since this is a high demand tour, all tickets sold are nonrefundable and cannot be exchanged or rescheduled. The tour is held rain or shine.
Looking for a private tour, wanting to celebrate an occasion or have a group larger than 12 people, please check out our private tour packages and CONTACT US to arrange for a private tour.